There are numerous inefficiencies reflecting operational difficulties and market constraints which undermine the ability to optimize the value and use of collateral. Collateral management change from a reactive, back office administrative function presents institutions with profound operational and strategic challenges. For those firms capable of dealing with the challenges effectively, there will be valuable benefits.
- Effective collateral management framework
- Regulations hand in hand with innovation
- Introduction of central counterparties
- Liquidity management – the new post crisis priority
- Buy-side opportunities in collateral management
- Increasing the use of new technologies
- Voting system for interactive presentations
- Focused roundtable discussion panels
- Networking Gala dinner
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Investment and Retail Banks, Asset Management Houses, Hedge Funds, Pension Funds: • Global Heads • Heads • Directors and Managers of Collateral Management • Repo Trading • OTC Derivatives • Securities Lending • Credit Risk • Liquidity Management • Portfolio Management • Margin Valuation and Operations, Compliance and Legal Division